Lievitazione meccanica

sub

Re: Lievitazione meccanica

Messaggio da leggere da sub »

Omid con l'impastatrice al braccio truffante dalla pizzeria Bruno, idratazione superiore al 70%

Ha detto che non si può ottenere lo stesso impasto con le sue santos.

A PHILOSOPHY OF PIZZA NAPOLETANISMO!
In light of the brief discussions we had in regard to aerobic and anaerobic reactions, I would like to share with you the pictures attached hereunder. Yesterday, using a double diving arms mixer by Pietroberto (which has an amazing ability to aerate dough), we made about 45 kilos of dough at Pizzeria Bruno. The dough was mixed for about 20 minutes without interruptions. When I turned off the mixer, the dough immediately began to settle down, whereupon I distinctly heard some of the trapped air in the dough to forcibly gush out, akin to a punctured tire rapidly deflating. This occurrence is not unusual; it happens often, both during and after mixing. Next, with the aid of a knife, I carefully cut a big chunck of the dough to take a look inside the dough mass.

The first and second pictures, below, show what I saw. Notice all the air pockets trapped inside the dough. There were multitudes of tiny air pockets that are not visible in the pictures. My Kitchen Aid and Santos mixer can not aerate dough this well.

I am not trying to imply that the dough was aptly oxygenated to promote aerobic cellular respiration in the yeast cells in the dough. I do not know if that was or was not the case, but it would be interesting to know the impact of the air bubbles, if any at all, on the metabolic activities of the yeast cells. Perhaps, as Craig stated, the viscosity of the dough makes it difficult for the oxygen to significantly penetrate and diffuse throughout the dough system.

As far as I know, oxygen (which constitutes about 20% of the air around us) need to be made available to the yeast cells. The cells, at least S. cerevisiae, can not proactively seek oxygen because they are not motile (capable of self-motion). Therefore, it seems to me that they need to go with the flow in the dough. Hence, the fluid mechanics of dough seems to be another consequential factor to reckon with. Last, I make the assumption that the water, used in making dough, holds a certain amount of dissolved oxygen, depending on the water temperature and other factors.

By the way, I have noticed that the air pockets usually disappear shortly after I take the dough out of the mixer bowl and place it on the countertop. I do not know how much of them escape into the environment and how much of them dissipate in the dough. Good day!

Omid
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Napoli72 ha scritto:Quoto tantissimo. La forcella è particolarmente indicata per impasti molto idratati
Rémi Le Provost panettiere francese dite è possibile ottenere 10% in più di idratazione con l'impastatrice al braccio truffante rispetto ad una impastatrice a spirale.

video http://www.qb2.fr/video/2014_04/b-ara_h-ydratation.mp4
io uso un traduttore ! dispiace
Napoli72
Site Admin

Messaggio da leggere da Napoli72 »

sub ha scritto:Omid con l'impastatrice al braccio truffante dalla pizzeria Bruno, idratazione superiore al 70%

Ha detto che non si può ottenere lo stesso impasto con le sue santos.

A PHILOSOPHY OF PIZZA NAPOLETANISMO!
In light of the brief discussions we had in regard to aerobic and anaerobic reactions, I would like to share with you the pictures attached hereunder. Yesterday, using a double diving arms mixer by Pietroberto (which has an amazing ability to aerate dough), we made about 45 kilos of dough at Pizzeria Bruno. The dough was mixed for about 20 minutes without interruptions. When I turned off the mixer, the dough immediately began to settle down, whereupon I distinctly heard some of the trapped air in the dough to forcibly gush out, akin to a punctured tire rapidly deflating. This occurrence is not unusual; it happens often, both during and after mixing. Next, with the aid of a knife, I carefully cut a big chunck of the dough to take a look inside the dough mass.

The first and second pictures, below, show what I saw. Notice all the air pockets trapped inside the dough. There were multitudes of tiny air pockets that are not visible in the pictures. My Kitchen Aid and Santos mixer can not aerate dough this well.

I am not trying to imply that the dough was aptly oxygenated to promote aerobic cellular respiration in the yeast cells in the dough. I do not know if that was or was not the case, but it would be interesting to know the impact of the air bubbles, if any at all, on the metabolic activities of the yeast cells. Perhaps, as Craig stated, the viscosity of the dough makes it difficult for the oxygen to significantly penetrate and diffuse throughout the dough system.

As far as I know, oxygen (which constitutes about 20% of the air around us) need to be made available to the yeast cells. The cells, at least S. cerevisiae, can not proactively seek oxygen because they are not motile (capable of self-motion). Therefore, it seems to me that they need to go with the flow in the dough. Hence, the fluid mechanics of dough seems to be another consequential factor to reckon with. Last, I make the assumption that the water, used in making dough, holds a certain amount of dissolved oxygen, depending on the water temperature and other factors.

By the way, I have noticed that the air pockets usually disappear shortly after I take the dough out of the mixer bowl and place it on the countertop. I do not know how much of them escape into the environment and how much of them dissipate in the dough. Good day!

Omid
Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Napoli72 ha scritto:Quoto tantissimo. La forcella è particolarmente indicata per impasti molto idratati
Rémi Le Provost panettiere francese dite è possibile ottenere 10% in più di idratazione con l'impastatrice al braccio truffante rispetto ad una impastatrice a spirale.

video http://www.qb2.fr/video/2014_04/b-ara_h-ydratation.mp4
Secondo me conta molto il volume dell'impasto rispetto al volume del cestello dell'impastatrice....io uso una tuffanti professionale ma i miei impasti raramente superano i 3 kg....dovrei provare ad aumentare le dosi....
Forno: Acunto
Impastatrice: Bernardi Bracci tuffanti/MEC spirale inv.
Farina: Caputo Pizzeria/Ricca
Ricetta standard della mia Verace: Caputo Nuvola, 66% Idro, 5% LM, 50 gr sale/lt, 1h riposo in vasca@TA, 16h puntata@18 gradi, 3h appretto@18 gradi, 5h appretto@TA
Pere153

Messaggio da leggere da Pere153 »

Quoto Napoli,

L'impasto non verrà uguale se in una impastatrice as esempio la mia da 10 litri (adatta per 3 chili di farina e due di acqua) ci impasti come faccio io soltanto 1 chilo di farina.
I have noticed that the air pockets usually disappear shortly after I take the dough out of the mixer bowl and place it on the countertop.
Tra l'altro Omid dice che quelle "bolle di aria" spariscono subito appena tolta la massa della vasca.
Forno: EffeUno P134H Bypass
Farina: Caputo Gialla - Caputo Pizzeria – Caputo Rossa
Impastatrice: Forcella Santos 18
Pere153

@Sub: In quel video di Rémi, lui impasta per 20 minuti, Stop di 5 minuti e poi continua ad impastare altri 20 minuti? ma non sta parlando dell'impasto Pizza vero?
Pere153

La Pizzeria di cui parla Omid, è questa qua

Pizzeria Bruno, San Diego CA

sub

Messaggio da leggere da sub »

Napoli72 ha scritto: Secondo me conta molto il volume dell'impasto rispetto al volume del cestello dell'impastatrice....io uso una tuffanti professionale ma i miei impasti raramente superano i 3 kg....dovrei provare ad aumentare le dosi....
a mano è molto più facile con la più grande quantità, ho il sospetto che la qualità migliora anche
Pere153 ha scritto:@Sub: In quel video di Rémi, lui impasta per 20 minuti, Stop di 5 minuti e poi continua ad impastare altri 20 minuti? ma non sta parlando dell'impasto Pizza vero?
Sì, è 20Min + RIPOSO + 20min.

è per il pane ma la teoria della panificazione può aiutare a capire un sacco di cose.
io uso un traduttore ! dispiace
Napoli72
Site Admin

Messaggio da leggere da Napoli72 »

Pere153 ha scritto:Quoto Napoli,

L'impasto non verrà uguale se in una impastatrice as esempio la mia da 10 litri (adatta per 3 chili di farina e due di acqua) ci impasti come faccio io soltanto 1 chilo di farina.
I have noticed that the air pockets usually disappear shortly after I take the dough out of the mixer bowl and place it on the countertop.
Tra l'altro Omid dice che quelle "bolle di aria" spariscono subito appena tolta la massa della vasca.
Si' anch 'io ho letto....il fatto e' che non mi e' mai capitato di sezionare l'impasto prima della puntata....
Forno: Acunto
Impastatrice: Bernardi Bracci tuffanti/MEC spirale inv.
Farina: Caputo Pizzeria/Ricca
Ricetta standard della mia Verace: Caputo Nuvola, 66% Idro, 5% LM, 50 gr sale/lt, 1h riposo in vasca@TA, 16h puntata@18 gradi, 3h appretto@18 gradi, 5h appretto@TA
Pere153

Napoli, ma un po' di curiosita' non ce l'hai? :D felice
Vespa72

Messaggio da leggere da Vespa72 »

Pere153 ha scritto:Napoli, ma un po' di curiosita' non ce l'hai? :D felice
Dario sacrificati per la scienza facci vedere la foto della sezione del tuo impsto :ympray:
fpizzari77

Messaggio da leggere da fpizzari77 »

Molto interessante, aspettiamo le sezioni di Pere e Dario :)
Rispondi

Torna a “Le proprietà dell'impasto”