Ridurre la viscosità dell'impasto

sub

Ridurre la viscosità dell'impasto

Messaggio da leggere da sub »

Ciao a tutti,

Ho letto un grande post da Bill/SFNM mi sento il bisogno di condividere

Actually, it's more about the way you combine the flour and the water to minimize stickiness:

Mobile water molecules are what cause stickiness. The goal for whatever level of hydration you select is to minimize that mobility. To my way of thinking, there are two ways to approach this:

1. Breaking the flour up into smaller particles creates smaller volumes of water that can move in the solution. I always sift the flour into the water. Furthermore I only sift in about 80% of the total flour initially. After mixing until there is no visible dry flour, I allow the mixture to rest 20-30 minutes before adding the remaining flour and other ingredients and commencing with kneading.

2. Further immobilizing water by the creation of gluten structure. Of course, an overly strong gluten structure can result in a tougher crust. OTOH, the more moisture locked in that structure, the softer the crust will be when the water vaporizes and creates voids. The conflict between these two and the role of heat is an important topic for another discussion. But I've found the best gluten structure for locking in as much water as possible without creating toughness is the "stretch and fold" method or a fork mixer. But there are many ways to approach this, depending on the style of pizza you prefer.

These observations are in no way intended to be scientific description of the process. It is just a way that helps me visualize what is going on within the dough. I tend to push the hydration ratio as high as I can for Neapolitan-style pizza with a minimum of bench flour.
io uso un traduttore ! dispiace
Pere153

Re: Ridurre la viscosità dell'impasto

Messaggio da leggere da Pere153 »

Ottimo @Sub.

Allora, lui consiglia di immettere il 80% della farina e fare un Stop & Go di 20-30 minuti (breve autolisi)
E fare poi delle pieghe "stretch and fold".
Pere153

Messaggio da leggere da Pere153 »

Ottimo @Sub.

Allora, lui consiglia di impastare con il 80% della farina e fare un Stop & Go di 20-30 minuti (breve autolisi)
E fare poi delle pieghe "stretch and fold".
sub

Messaggio da leggere da sub »

sì, ma ho posto più per la farina à pioggia (sift the flour)

il suo metodo completo:

1. Pour water into mixing bowl
2. Dissolve salt in water
3. Whisk in starter culture
4. Sift in flour
5. Combine with wooden spoon until flour is moist.
6. Rest for about 5 minutes
7. Knead with mixer for about 1-2 minutes
8. Rest for about 20 minutes
9. Knead with mixer for a few seconds.
io uso un traduttore ! dispiace
lorenzo

Messaggio da leggere da lorenzo »

Super interessante......sarebbe nice vedere un video di quello che afferma.
Just curiosity
Immagine
Rispondi

Torna a “Diretto”